Frequently Asked Questions
How does the jewelry illuminate?
A small LED flashlight is integrated into the jewelry design. This flashlight is reusable and replaceable.
How long does the light last?
The light is powered by a replaceable lithium battery that lasts approximately 12+ continuous hours.
Can I replace the batteries?
The batteries are replaceable and are available to purchase at most drug stores.
- CR2016 Batteries are used for the following lights:
- CR2032 Batters are used for the following lights:
How do I replace the batteries?
For more information on replacing the battery please view the following video:
- Remove the four screws from the bottom of the light and flip case over so switch is on top
- Carefully separate top and bottom case
- Remove clear slide switch
- Hold bulb down with one finger and lift lead (wire) just enough to remove coin cells
- Replace with one CR-2032 or two CR-2016 lithium coin cells (depending on model and beam color) with the plus (+) side down
- Replace slide switch on slightly raised lead
- Position top case so slide switch extends through hole and close case
- Flip over and replace screws
How do I change the color?
To purchase another color light please contact Mark Garbarini at email@example.com
Is the necklace waterproof?
While the LED flashlights are relatively water resistant, we strongly encourage you not to submerge your LED flashlight in water.